[VX ACE]Drawing a Filled Rectangle behind Character face in Yanfly Battle HUD

Lonewulf123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Enlish
Hello,

Can anyone help me create a snippet that will create a filled rectangle behind the characters faceset in Yanfly Battle Engine Status window?

It would appear behind the faceset, and behind the "selection cursor". I've mocked up an example below:

upload_2019-9-28_8-59-32.png Something like the black square behind the actor face that cover each actor's part of the window skin.

A filled rectangle like below should suffice.
upload_2019-9-28_9-1-9.png

I've tried playing around with the bitmap commands in the battle status portion of Yanfly Battle engine, but nothing worked.

Any help would be appreciated!

EDIT: forgot the link to Yanfly battle engine: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Archeia/YEARepo/master/Ace_Battle_Engine.rb

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LageCL