Kirino-7

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello. I'm looking for something that looks like rubbish dump (landfill). I searched for it and only find trash cans which fit in 1-2 tiles. I need tons of rubbish that I can create "walls" of it. Better if there's not so much modern elements on it (cars or machines).

TeiRaven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Which Maker are you working with? We'll need to know that before anyone can tackle your request.

EDIT: oh my goodness, I've been in spreadsheets too long. You say VX Ace right there in the title, I'm so sorry!

Are you looking for an autotile, or smaller, freestanding tileset pieces?

Last edited:

Kirino-7

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Are you looking for an autotile, or smaller, freestanding tileset pieces?
I need at least something. If there will be few variants - it will be better.

AeroPergold

RPG Maker Nutcase
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So you're asking for a whole tileset for a dump?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!
Hi everyone! Here's what I'm working on today! It's one of the dorms on campus. I know I said I wouldn't use assets but I reused a few things from the cafeteria hehe.
FCuxBOMXMAICK5e
I added a little squish effect when characters change direction to try and make things a bit more lively. Though it's a bit hard to see on the fast moving guys.
2f4fiuy.gif
I just discovered this game exists; the premise itself is ****ing hilarious. https://www.humblebundle.com/store/kill-it-with-fire
Can't wait for next update! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZeldaWolfy