Kirino-7

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello. I'm looking for something that looks like rubbish dump (landfill). I searched for it and only find trash cans which fit in 1-2 tiles. I need tons of rubbish that I can create "walls" of it. Better if there's not so much modern elements on it (cars or machines).

TeiRaven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Which Maker are you working with? We'll need to know that before anyone can tackle your request.

EDIT: oh my goodness, I've been in spreadsheets too long. You say VX Ace right there in the title, I'm so sorry!

Are you looking for an autotile, or smaller, freestanding tileset pieces?

Last edited:

Kirino-7

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Are you looking for an autotile, or smaller, freestanding tileset pieces?
I need at least something. If there will be few variants - it will be better.

AeroPergold

RPG Maker Nutcase
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So you're asking for a whole tileset for a dump?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

One uncomfortable truth that has withstood the test of time, is how most people will stand by while they see a crime happening, unless it's illegal to stand by. We probably wouldn't have stories about "special heroes" or games about heroes if the "everyday common folk" were largely capable of being heroes. Heroes face dangers that most people are not willing to.
I'm having toooo much fun designing the new MP (Mental Psyche) system. I've only worked it out for enemies so far, but it's fun to stun them, then go after their MP and delete them instead to farm for better item drops.
anyone know of a place I can promote my game? sorta like game awards but for indie devs, like a place where I can drop a trailer and like stir up some hype
Doing RPG Maker News for 17th October 2021

That moment when you came up with a very good game title, but when you searched it, it has already been used... T.T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krawm