AnneSeraphim

DayDreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello!

I have started working on a project "Retrieval," and I was able to generate the characters for my game with much content using the Character Generator in RPG Maker VX ACE. After much searching, I have resorted to requesting for emotions for each of my character.

I would like the emotions of -

Surprise

Laughing

Angry

Crying

Indifference (neutral)

Sighing (eyes closed)

Concerned

Irritated

It would be great if anyone could help me out with this. I have uploaded the file with the character faces that I would like for this request to be done for. Also, please make sure they are RPG Maker VX ACE compatible.

Thank you. :)

Actor1.png

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

supercow

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
it would be much much easier if you can also provide similar emotion in that particular style, the person who make that faceset probably have done it.

next thing to do is just crop, otherwise its kindda a big task , and trying to immitate other people style from scratch is kindda hard (unless you want some weird jaggy)

i can do simple one, the other.......... meh not in the mood i guess.

maybe other people can continue or ill try again some other time.

AnneSeraphim

DayDreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Rainbow Grenade has created a lot of awesome add-ons for the VX ACE generator, just add those images in the directory of the generator and you can make a lot of emotions for your faces, here's the link:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/8596-character-generator-bits-n-pieces-requests-closed-updated-423/?hl=%2Bgenerator+%2Bbits+%2Bpieces
I have actually tried to work with his resources before posting here, but it just didn't do it for me. Thank you though.

AnneSeraphim

DayDreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
it would be much much easier if you can also provide similar emotion in that particular style, the person who make that faceset probably have done it.

next thing to do is just crop, otherwise its kindda a big task , and trying to immitate other people style from scratch is kindda hard (unless you want some weird jaggy)

i can do simple one, the other.......... meh not in the mood i guess.

maybe other people can continue or ill try again some other time.

[IMG]http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh522/supercow300/faces_zps3a38cc77.png[/IMG]
Thank you for whatever you tried to do. I hope someone who can help me really does pass by...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puppetmasta4life