Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, i am using Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid script on RPG Maker VX Ace.

there is a small bug in this script.

You equip the bow, and the number of arrows you have in your inventory appears in the skill bar below (all good). (see picture)

unknown.png

but when you equipping another weapon, the number of arrows continues to appear in the first slot of skill bar. Is there any way to hide that number?

Thanks in advance

RCXGaming

Champion of Brightmoon Tor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@remainderstudios

So I run Pearl ABS Liquid for my own games and I can safely say that this doesn't happen for me. The only reason this can be happening for your game is if that sword is also marked with using arrows for ammo, since swapping weapons with the menu doesn't do this glitch for me.

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@remainderstudios

So I run Pearl ABS Liquid for my own games and I can safely say that this doesn't happen for me. The only reason this can be happening for your game is if that sword is also marked with using arrows for ammo, since swapping weapons with the menu doesn't do this glitch for me.

Update:

I already found which script is the one that is failing.

It is not the falcao script, it is this other Quick Weapon Swap Galv script that allows you to exchange weapons quickly using two keys.

Could you help me fix that? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So um what is the deal with rpgmakerofficial.com ,why are there two rpg maker websites now? Is it any different from the current one rpgmakerweb.com??
ScreenShot_7_1_2022_11_41_55.png
When the Panic gauge is full, Mike will turn into Omar in a state of actual panic. his move list changes and until the meter depletes completely, he'll be able make use of this alter ego.
So unbelievably excited for IGMC this year! First public game was for the original one and I'm just so pumped!!
Sometimes I am amazed at how relentless spam bots are. I would clear the que and then see 800~5k more depending on their mood.
Work on UD is already so delayed but I gotta drop everything so that I have something ready for IGMC!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xx145698