Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, i am using Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid script on RPG Maker VX Ace.

there is a small bug in this script.

You equip the bow, and the number of arrows you have in your inventory appears in the skill bar below (all good). (see picture)

unknown.png

but when you equipping another weapon, the number of arrows continues to appear in the first slot of skill bar. Is there any way to hide that number?

Thanks in advance

RCXGaming

Champion of Brightmoon Tor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@remainderstudios

So I run Pearl ABS Liquid for my own games and I can safely say that this doesn't happen for me. The only reason this can be happening for your game is if that sword is also marked with using arrows for ammo, since swapping weapons with the menu doesn't do this glitch for me.

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@remainderstudios

So I run Pearl ABS Liquid for my own games and I can safely say that this doesn't happen for me. The only reason this can be happening for your game is if that sword is also marked with using arrows for ammo, since swapping weapons with the menu doesn't do this glitch for me.

Update:

I already found which script is the one that is failing.

It is not the falcao script, it is this other Quick Weapon Swap Galv script that allows you to exchange weapons quickly using two keys.

Could you help me fix that? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I wonder if I feature creep... 225 magic spells is a lot lol.
Being hit with nostalgia for something that's gone is both a great thing and so sad.

But being a creative means having ideas for bringing stuff back to life, which can be frustrating and rewarding in it's own right.
the urge to comment helpful things on forum posts but not using the same engine
It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to. The best b-day present I could have is if my mapper came back. No idea where he went.
Senary_Redesign.png
Updated Senary's design (left). The previous one is overdesigned and her lack of functional pants is distracting and undermines her as a strong female character. She now has compression shorts, shorter hair, and a loose-fitting shirt for a modern look. She was lacking the authority of her original design, so I gave her military cap with her namesake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidbezass