gsuk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have enabled the boss bar for certain enemies, but if you decide to run away from the enemy, the boss bar remains on the screen, even when you change screens.

Is there a script call that turns off all boss bars that I could add to the events when you change screens? Or is there a way to make the enemy boss bar disappear once you "disengage" (run away/move a certain distance from it, like it does with 'normal' enemies)?

Many thanks for any help you can give!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does anyone know of NPC sprites for RMMZ? I know of Flirion's RMMV recolours, but RMMZ's sprites are slimmer and more detailed, so I'm a bit on the edge to use Flirion's im RMMZ...
I can't believe that after all those years, KH Union X Dark Road is closing the services.

Due to a situation in which I thought plugin adaptations had stopped for the QPlugins, I "ghetto" converted these 7 over yesterday. They appear to work perfectly as long as you use old style plugin commands. I am uncertain if I will have a lot of free time in the future to work on this, but if you'd like them, here they are.
Was there a thread that you could share a screenshot of your game? I feel like I found it once but can't locate it again.

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acoolusername