Status
Not open for further replies.

CodenameD

Creative Crafter
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi, I'm a newcomer to this forums. So please forgive me If I'm found starting a thread which has been answered elsewhere. I'm finding a lot of tutorials useful here but I'd like to see a thread where Ace's interface options are covered in details. I've looked but haven't came across any or I may have missed it.

Although the tooltip pop-ups in the program itself are somewhat assisting, the descriptions are very brief. For example, I understand that weapons and classes have 'features' which adds a certain condition when used. But I don't understand the details of certain abbreviated factors such as- TGR, PHA, CNT etc. What do they do really? Any post with detailed explanation of these UI/Default Variable elements will be greatly helpful.

Again, I do apologize if this was posted in the wrong forums. Thank you for reading.

Rapu

One foot in grave, the other in hell.
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
When in editor, press F1 to see help file. Everything is explained there.

CodenameD

Creative Crafter
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Gee thanks! I must have gotten used to that Japanese trial version so much that I've started ignoring the fact that there was a in-program help file in the English version readable enough for me ^_^

Celianna

Tileset artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?
Did I add too many?? Is there such a thing?

Rabbit's Shop I've been reworking. Still some dated graphics but 99% satisfied I think.:kaophew:
Traps, detecting traps, and disarming traps including treasure traps have now been implemented into my Might and Magic-inspired project. If you don't want to get hurt, you better have a character who focuses on the perception skill, and you better have a character who focuses on the disarm skill!

Done tinkering a project idea for MZ, time to make a little document and wait for the release... :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asuraguy