Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Resource Type: Battler

Maker Format: VX Ace

Art Style: Most of the battlers I'm using in the game have been Thalzon's

Description:  There are two occasions in the game where you have to fight one of your party members.  The first, she is unconscious and possessed; the second, she is in disguise.
The character's physical description is such: She's about 5'1" (153 cm) tall, a little chunky, wearing a light blue blazer and a plaid skirt.  In disguise, she's donned a blue mask and a blue dress, but it's still pretty obvious it's her.

Reference Images: These are her face sprites - normal, asleep, and with the mask - and character sprites both normal and disguised. 

Face (Mask).png

Face (Normal).png

Face (Sleep).png

Charsprite (Mask).png

Charsprite (Normal).png

Last edited by a moderator:

ShinySlowqueen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, it's been about 10 days; still hoping someone takes up this request.

Some more information about the character, if it helps: She's 23 years old, primarily a black magic user... any other things y'all might want to know?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Unpopular opinion: I always consider my players as my guinea pig for my experiment (my game) :p
Error brain.exe is not responding. Shutdown and run pillow.exe and bed.exe instead?
Not going to lie, now that business is picking up again after the whole pandemic lockdown.... these 50+ hour work weeks are really slowing down game dev work. It's a good thing I have basically no life, else I'd never have time to do this. :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lightningburrito