FREE VX ace: I need sprite artists for a rogue-lite game.

Binder28

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
- Engine: Rpgmaker vx ace...

- Synopsis: The game name is still something I am deciding...right now it's called "Mole Story" but it may change...it's a roguelite rpg, where you explore the world in search of materials to upgrade your equipement, increase your skills with a JP system and find out about the history of the land....the game will consist of randomly generated maps, as your progress you will unlock new and more difficult areas...kinda like levels where you need to go trough to progress...

- Positions/Roles Needed: Mostly I need sprite artists to make characters, enemies and some battle animations...MAYBE I'll need some battlers to...but that is a big maybe....I would be happy if you could do just sprites and battle animations =)

- My Role(s)/Position(s): I am doing pretty much everything else....from scripts, to lvl desgin to story....but I am always open to hearing suggestions =)

- Skill Trade: I can definitely hekp in your project to...design maps and stuff...

-Characters, Setting and World Development: Like a said it's a roguelite game, you play as a mole...in a underground mole society (we live in a mole society yaaay)...as you discover the world you will explore more and more of the surface and discover some new things about the world, since the mole people has never left the underground...

Well...that's it...I hope we can have fun and learn together....thanks for your atention =)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.
elex 50s face.png

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VrC121