FREE VX ace: I need sprite artists for a rogue-lite game.

Binder28

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
- Engine: Rpgmaker vx ace...

- Synopsis: The game name is still something I am deciding...right now it's called "Mole Story" but it may change...it's a roguelite rpg, where you explore the world in search of materials to upgrade your equipement, increase your skills with a JP system and find out about the history of the land....the game will consist of randomly generated maps, as your progress you will unlock new and more difficult areas...kinda like levels where you need to go trough to progress...

- Positions/Roles Needed: Mostly I need sprite artists to make characters, enemies and some battle animations...MAYBE I'll need some battlers to...but that is a big maybe....I would be happy if you could do just sprites and battle animations =)

- My Role(s)/Position(s): I am doing pretty much everything else....from scripts, to lvl desgin to story....but I am always open to hearing suggestions =)

- Skill Trade: I can definitely hekp in your project to...design maps and stuff...

-Characters, Setting and World Development: Like a said it's a roguelite game, you play as a mole...in a underground mole society (we live in a mole society yaaay)...as you discover the world you will explore more and more of the surface and discover some new things about the world, since the mole people has never left the underground...

Well...that's it...I hope we can have fun and learn together....thanks for your atention =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DenRebrov wrote on Celianna's profile.
Seliana, will you be making desert tiles in the ancient dungeon?
Working on a casual shirt and jeans for female MZ gen. Woo.
Crazy idea: a crossover game made to showcase different RPG Maker games. Dimension crossing is involved and you get to play as different people's characters in some wacky nonsense plot.
HexMozart88 wrote on Citali's profile.
Kikuo!
The lack of bike trails and bungee jump areas in this city should be criminalized.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown_entity