D.L. Yomegami

Sanely Insane
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Some days ago I played Crysalis, the sample game for VX Ace offered via this website. While most of it was RTP, there were a few battlers that weren't RTP yet still seemed to be in the same style. Furthermore, going by the filenames a few had equivalents in the Sci Fi resources that came with MV and battlers from past Makers (most notably the four Holy Beasts, although the dragon was missing).

DivineGuardian.png

I have the suspicion that these are official battlers that just weren't included with VX Ace for whatever reason, much like how the extra battlers in MV aren't among the default battlers in new projects. Is this correct, or is the similarity just a coincidence?

D.L. Yomegami

Sanely Insane
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I looked at that pack on Steam, but the previews there didn't show the enemies, so I kept looking elsewhere. Turns out that's indeed where they came from.

Good to know. Thank you very much!

Wavelength

Edge of Eternity
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Error brain.exe is not responding. Shutdown and run pillow.exe and bed.exe instead?
Not going to lie, now that business is picking up again after the whole pandemic lockdown.... these 50+ hour work weeks are really slowing down game dev work. It's a good thing I have basically no life, else I'd never have time to do this. :kaopride:
Has anyone else thought of using money for more than just buying things in a game? It could serve as a wealth stat for various mechanics and skill checks.
Eli_CustomParameterCurve.js - Work in progress!
Basic base tiling for today. Too cold..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lightningburrito