First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
JRPG MP Levels
(For RPG Maker VX Ace)

*** Script is now completed - See link below ***​

Intro:
I decided to try my hand at creating a script similar to "Victor Saint - MP Level script" for my project. The more I worked on it, I decided I was just going to use the default MP system in VX Ace, but already had this script partially created and working.

Current Progress:
In the scripts current state, it does work. I have outlined in the script header comments on what still needs to be implemented to fully complete the script. At this current stage, I am not sure if I will complete it. So, in that possible scenario, I am making it visible to see if anyone else wants to have a stab at it and implement the last pieces for any other user on the forum to use.

Demo:
See "Attachment" for demo

Script Link:

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.
I forgot that forums have profile walls that you can post or comment on, guess I found a new platform to specifically rant about game-related deranged thought or problems that I have. Salut mes amis!
I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChaikaAA