Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan1989

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hello guys. We are a team with four Members and we just finished the theoretical part for our game. Now we want to start with the mapping but we need tilesets. We want our a consistent line in the graphics for this game and we thats the reason we are looking for a graphic artist.

What can we offer:

Its a not commercially game but we will pay you for the graphics (to be honest we are no company and not rich but i think we will get to a good agreement)

You will be named in the credits

If you are interested feel free to write me a message or answer here. We can talk about details then.

~Jan

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is not the section for project recruitment. If you are willing to pay it would go best in the commercial section. Closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?
That moment when you realize your game size without the sound is 51.1 MB.... But with it (unoptimized as it is) it's 156 MB.... I guess it's time to do a bit of sound optimizing. :kaoswt: Also I learned that deployed for Windows it's 308MB... Apparently MV adds a pretty hefty helping of stuff on deployment. :kaoback:
I wanna try making my game into an app because that sounds cool but I am so lost on how to :kaocry:
I found some tutorial but they all seem to use an older android studio(2.3.3)? I think the current version is 4.0.1?
is there an updated tutorial or do I need to find a way to get 2.3.3.?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CallsignSuitcase