[VX Ace]Looking for Hospital and Modern building themed tilesets

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Shin Kitsune, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Shin Kitsune

Shin Kitsune KITSUNE Game Design Veteran

First Language:
    ENG/SPA
    Hello everyone!

I am looking for any good looking tilesets as well as a few charsets for VX Ace. I would prefer them to be freeware resources, but if it's a paid content I would still be ok with it, even though it would take a while for me to get it due to my limited budget atm.

The tilesets I'm looking for include modern building themed, including hospital, school, buildings, outside (town-like preferrably), if they're VX Ace-like style, it would be better...

The charsets I'm looking are light source chars, such as lightbulbs, lanters, chandeliers, wall lights.

If anyone knows of something, please let me know! Thanks in advance.

2. Sinweaver

Sinweaver Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Have you tried googling? 

Just by entering RMVXA Hospital tileset, there's already quite a few good places for them

For example:

Flaming Teddy: http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/20236-quizs-work-drawer-resources-530-new-sprite-sheet-guides/

Hydrasis: http://hydrasis.deviantart.com/art/Hospital-part-1-452991936

Their terms of use stated that the resources are free for both commercial and non-commercial use, but it is pretty much your work to verify the legality of the resources you are using in your project. Don't forget to check GrandmaDeb's thread.

3. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    There are some hospital tiles in Lunarea's Zombie Survival Pack.  There are non-damaged and non-bloody versions of everything so it doesn't have to be used in a horror game if you don't want.

4. Shin Kitsune

Shin Kitsune KITSUNE Game Design Veteran

First Language:
    ENG/SPA
    I'll check them out.

Actually, my game's intended to be sold once it's finished, so I'm trying to find for royalty free stuff for it. Most of my characters are created in Game Character Hub or the integrated Character creator. I'm also using DLC packages I got, or music from incompetech.com. They say it's royalty free music, and they've got good tunes, but I'm not really savvy about all that copyright stuff, so please someone enlighten me if I should or not use them. Does "royalty-free" mean I can use it for a commercial project? Sorry for the off-topic here..

Actually I just found out I have Zombie Survival pack as one of the DLC's I got from one of the Bundles I purchased. The tilesets look good enough, so I guess I have something to work with. Thanks a lot! (and yep, it's actually a horror game, yet not a zombie themed one)

For now, I'm still looking for some light source charsets to use. Something else than torches. Lightbulbs, wall lights, lampposts, maybe.

Anything would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015