KITSUNE Game Design
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENG/SPA
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone!

I am looking for any good looking tilesets as well as a few charsets for VX Ace. I would prefer them to be freeware resources, but if it's a paid content I would still be ok with it, even though it would take a while for me to get it due to my limited budget atm.

The tilesets I'm looking for include modern building themed, including hospital, school, buildings, outside (town-like preferrably), if they're VX Ace-like style, it would be better...

The charsets I'm looking are light source chars, such as lightbulbs, lanters, chandeliers, wall lights.

If anyone knows of something, please let me know! Thanks in advance.

Sinweaver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Have you tried googling? 

Just by entering RMVXA Hospital tileset, there's already quite a few good places for them

For example:

Flaming Teddy: http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/20236-quizs-work-drawer-resources-530-new-sprite-sheet-guides/

Hydrasis: http://hydrasis.deviantart.com/art/Hospital-part-1-452991936

Their terms of use stated that the resources are free for both commercial and non-commercial use, but it is pretty much your work to verify the legality of the resources you are using in your project. Don't forget to check GrandmaDeb's thread.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
There are some hospital tiles in Lunarea's Zombie Survival Pack.  There are non-damaged and non-bloody versions of everything so it doesn't have to be used in a horror game if you don't want.

Shin Kitsune

KITSUNE Game Design
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENG/SPA
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you tried googling? 

Just by entering RMVXA Hospital tileset, there's already quite a few good places for them

For example:

Flaming Teddy: http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/20236-quizs-work-drawer-resources-530-new-sprite-sheet-guides/

Hydrasis: http://hydrasis.deviantart.com/art/Hospital-part-1-452991936

Their terms of use stated that the resources are free for both commercial and non-commercial use, but it is pretty much your work to verify the legality of the resources you are using in your project. Don't forget to check GrandmaDeb's thread.
I'll check them out.

Actually, my game's intended to be sold once it's finished, so I'm trying to find for royalty free stuff for it. Most of my characters are created in Game Character Hub or the integrated Character creator. I'm also using DLC packages I got, or music from incompetech.com. They say it's royalty free music, and they've got good tunes, but I'm not really savvy about all that copyright stuff, so please someone enlighten me if I should or not use them. Does "royalty-free" mean I can use it for a commercial project? Sorry for the off-topic here..

There are some hospital tiles in Lunarea's Zombie Survival Pack.  There are non-damaged and non-bloody versions of everything so it doesn't have to be used in a horror game if you don't want.
Actually I just found out I have Zombie Survival pack as one of the DLC's I got from one of the Bundles I purchased. The tilesets look good enough, so I guess I have something to work with. Thanks a lot! (and yep, it's actually a horror game, yet not a zombie themed one)

For now, I'm still looking for some light source charsets to use. Something else than torches. Lightbulbs, wall lights, lampposts, maybe.

Anything would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not going to lie... PIXI Particles make fantastic graphics... But predicting the hitbox of something with a "fixed size" but whose graphics can stick out past that, is quite challenging. :kaoswt:
Would you like a glass of spiders?
Besides my Might and Magic inspired project, I have always wanted to make a Fire Emblem-like game. Time is the culprit... Between life, composing music packs, and working on a game can it be done!? The tactical plugins for MV work quite well based on what I have tested.
Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz