[VX Ace] Looking for someone that can make Sprites!

EcchiSamurai

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello everyone! I'm looking for specific resources. I'm also looking for someone that can make or is willing to show me how to make sprites. I have specific sprites I want to make for a game and I'm having trouble looking for tutorials on how to make sprites or turn images into sprites. I want to make a test sheet for this fox character of mine I made when Twai's Fox Creator was working a year back, as I have a game in mind using these fox designs but want to make sprites of them for VX Ace.

I also want to try my hand at making a character maker in my game so players can create their own character, but that bridge will be built when I get to it later... in the mean time, I need assistance or taught how to make sprites based on already existing characters. The help would be very much appreciated!!
75223723_556351798464813_2727050434752544768_n.png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foxiee05