Momochy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've been searching all over for a modern-looking train tile for Ace, but so far, I've found next to nothing aside from Celianna & Lunarea's steampunk train (gorgeous, but not the look I'm going for unfortunately).

I've searched the forums, but most links I've found don't work anymore. If anyone knows where I can find a good, modern train tile, I'd really appreciate it! Thank you!

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you know Celianas/Pixanna? Futuristic Tiles? It seems not to have a train, but i believe the Tiles could be used for some
kind of Metro Style Game.
Instead of 20€ you can get them in the summr SALE now for less:

If you also need some City above your Metro:

Sadly only left and right train, but they have a DLC here on the Website. Not much, but maybe it helps.
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/rpg-maker-mv-tileset/rpg-mkr-mv-add-on-3

Here some from Deviantart, i have not checked if they are ok to use or not.
https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/23132/

Hope this helps atleast a bit, and good luck with finding more trains.

LazyMars

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
How do you get these to work in game? I've bought all components, but so far only fantasy assets are showing up in menus.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You need to import the images into RPG Maker VX (simply copy & pasting them in the folder with all your tilesets of your project should work).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......
i love my game very much
Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!
And the Lord said, let there be lighting effects! And there were lighting effects! And it was good...ish? Might tweak this some more.
Today was a day of good things! Thank you fate! I pray to the darkness that those that read this will enjoy a good day as well! Power to the gam mak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lopilon