Not open for further replies.

MasterLord140

Adventure Seeker
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, i'm looking for a script to RPG Maker VX Ace for switches that will be still activated even after beating the game, something like new game+, but i don't want yanfly newgame+ script. Then i want to ask, there's a script that will make switches still activated even after beating the game? For example switch_01 has been activated and i begin a new game and after the game starts the switch is still on. I have that kind of script but its for only one switch and i'm looking for the same or different script that will be for much more switches.

ZirconStorms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Most of these though makes Switches persist thru all saves of a game. Meaning you dont need to beat the game first to have the switches persist.

Do you want the switches to only be saved after beating the game? If yes, you can utilize my Game Custom Data script (linked on the post above). You'd save the status of the switches that you want to persist using an event that runs in the end game, then load the data back into the necessary switches upon using New Game.

MasterLord140

Adventure Seeker
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks for the scripts!

OKAMEIYO

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The other scripts seem to have resolve the issue. I can therefore close this thread.

@OKAMEIYO , please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's the one that flee from no foe, the brave Sir Kiwival! Also protagonist of my current project.

This is the cover art of new game, "Primordial Essence".
I'm amazed at the performance increase I saw in just going through and rescoping the variables in other people's plugins that I'm using. You know what that means? :LZSexcite:
//Tosses more absurd stuff onto the game of "Jenga" that is his RM project.
:rheh:
Browsing through Steam's Curator Connect, it seems the vast majority of curators haven't curated in months. I'm guessing people finally got tired of reviewing games for free. Can't blame them.
Satisfy my curiosity for a sec please, folks: how many people actively followed/follow my Slip into Ruby or Jump into Javascript series and have found them useful for learning what makes RM tick?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalan