VX Ace Portrait?

coorocrow

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello,

I bought the humble bundle for rpg maker recently and when I looked around the forums, I found that when you bought vx ace you would get an email allowing you to get bonus material that had the full portraits of the rtp characters. 

I was wondering if i was able to get these as well because I do own the liscense for vx ace and xp from that bundle, Or am I not able to get them because I didn't buy it from the site.

Any help would be appreciated.

thank you.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That was a preorder bonus. Ace has been out for a while now, it's no longer possible to preorder it, you can only order it.

coorocrow

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you very much.

That's sad though. I've been trying to find some portraits for some of the actor5 characters.

lemongreen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Try here (it should have what you're looking for)

RyokuHasu

Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That site is claiming a creative commons license for the RPG maker default graphics which already have a very strict RPG maker only License... I think you just got someone sued lol.

Also no it does not have what he is looking for. Cause I have it, full bust shots of the default actors in the pre-order pack, not just face shots for the text box. I don't think I'm allowed to share them.

Last edited by a moderator:

coorocrow

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's okay. Thank you anyway. And I have found some of what I needed. Just not all of what I needed.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you just got someone sued lol.
No - click on Division Heaven's "about" link and then think very hard where else you might have read that forum name ;-)
That site is legal - but as said, it doesn't contain all the busts from the preorder package, only artwork owned by the artist herself.

I know that Degica is currently working out the problems of making older resources (for example like older member+ packs that no longer are available to new member+ people) available in the store, but it appears that that is not as easy to do as some people assumed. But it's in the works and there is the chance that it will become available again sometime in the future...

RyokuHasu

Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ah I see! =D I thought it was another RM resource pirating site, very rare to see a legit one XD

coorocrow

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Andar: That is awesome to hear. I'd be willing to wait a while and I'd definitely buy it if it came out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Playing with colour ramps. The first set is the originals, the ones only facing forward in different colour schemes are the new colours.

I present... MAGIC (in progress)

No vaccine till at least spring 2021. Have not seen our parents since Dec 2019. But at least we can phone each other. How is everyone else's situation?
:( ... sigh, having trouble knowing where to draw highlights. Novice pixel artist issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KUTSHKY