dragolipe2

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Brazilian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi guys !!!

I bought the luna engine a while ago and I have a problem with Luna Engine - Lunatic Face. The script changes faces in battle, when you take damage or are low on HP.
I would like the actor's face to change when performing an attack, but I can't find a suitable condition for that, is there a condition to check if the character is attacking ?

Some examples that come with the script :
:lunatic => {
# ID => [Condition, Suffix, [Faceset, Index]]
0 => ["actor.hp_rate >= 0.5", ""],
1 => ["actor.hp_rate < 0.5" , "_weak"],
2 => ["actor.state?(29)", "_Happy", ["Actor1_Happy [AF 7-15 LOOP]", 0]],
3 => ["actor.dead?", "_death"],

If anyone can help me with this, I appreciate it ! And sorry for my english ...

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I for the life of me can not figure out how to make the face thing work as intended let alone what you're asking.
This is the reason I haven't used some scripts in Luna engine or Yanfly's lunatic scripts, because they require the script creator to hand hold you through setting up your game.
I found the only note tag written in there and wrote it in the actor tab the skill tab I even put a line of code in to print something on the screen, but nothing shows up.

So there must be something that activates this script which I'm missing.
Anyone to elaborate?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Diana Path 2.png
I love these two design wise lol... The high school principal and the captain of the women's wrestling team. they team up as bosses to save the school's accreditation.
Kanori24 wrote on TheRamenGirl's profile.
I love your profile pic. Definitely one of my favorite scenes from OPM :D
Had a funny feeling about my laptop last night so I moved my project over to desktop via thumbdrive, just experienced my first corrupted project and couldn't be happier about the timing!! *proceeds to copy file onto every thumbdrive in the house*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vokorish