dragolipe2

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Brazilian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi guys !!!

I bought the luna engine a while ago and I have a problem with Luna Engine - Lunatic Face. The script changes faces in battle, when you take damage or are low on HP.
I would like the actor's face to change when performing an attack, but I can't find a suitable condition for that, is there a condition to check if the character is attacking ?

Some examples that come with the script :
:lunatic => {
# ID => [Condition, Suffix, [Faceset, Index]]
0 => ["actor.hp_rate >= 0.5", ""],
1 => ["actor.hp_rate < 0.5" , "_weak"],
2 => ["actor.state?(29)", "_Happy", ["Actor1_Happy [AF 7-15 LOOP]", 0]],
3 => ["actor.dead?", "_death"],

If anyone can help me with this, I appreciate it ! And sorry for my english ...

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I for the life of me can not figure out how to make the face thing work as intended let alone what you're asking.
This is the reason I haven't used some scripts in Luna engine or Yanfly's lunatic scripts, because they require the script creator to hand hold you through setting up your game.
I found the only note tag written in there and wrote it in the actor tab the skill tab I even put a line of code in to print something on the screen, but nothing shows up.

So there must be something that activates this script which I'm missing.
Anyone to elaborate?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have never felt so attacked by a tree before :LZSlol: it took 10++ hours to make but at least it looks pretty LOL

Untitled-1.png
now seems like the worst time for me to need a better computer with how much stuff is costing. that and I don't thing there's much else I can do to make MV run any better with what I have.
Sigh... to have some variety in this weather. More than just sun and rain and wind and thunder.
In the meantime, I've discovered that I'm slowly becoming fatigued from the many sleepless nights my neighbors cause. Or at least their dogs. Always barking at something.
I might need a day to just sleep and recharge.
After the initial success with one event, I set up four different events on the same map to detect who is in which slot in my current party, and fortunately it managed to work as intended, with the events changing image to match the party members even as I swapped their positions around in formation. This will be a great tool for immersive scene design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlauza