[VX/ACE] Ralph & Friends Sideview Battle Sprite (Tankentai)

Ronyunderen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello, could you help me please? Anyone have Ralph & Friends Sideview Battle Sprite (Tankentai)?
Long time ago, i have seen these sprite when i was study about vx. Now, i can't find anything on search engine. Anyone have it? Thank you

Note: The sprite can grab the weapon, i still remember.

1653321639621.png
1653321653958.png

Last edited:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Those are by Vibrato, they are in the "VX chara and icon" folder and kinda "deconstructed" into single sheets:
Plus the RTP char and the down poses you should be able to puzzle those sheets together.

Ronyunderen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Those are by Vibrato, they are in the "VX chara and icon" folder and kinda "deconstructed" into single sheets:
Plus the RTP char and the down poses you should be able to puzzle those sheets together.
Thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Messing around with fragment shaders (filters). This thing is HUGE and I'm surprised almost no one makes good use of. Even the number of plugins that do this stuff are limited.
ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!
DrBuni wrote on Akiritas's profile.
That is a cute Link picture, reminds me of the Samurai Jack artstyle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xcarlet