Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Enlish
Type of resource: Spriteset

Style: VX ACE, VX 

Hello,

I have kind of an odd sprite set request. I'm looking to have a sprite set made of the "Eye of Providence". It's the triangle with an eye that's on the American money. It's an odd request I know, but it fits in with a game that I'm making. He would look similar to Y.V. (from Nuclear Throne), or Bill Cipher (From Gravity Falls) if you're familar with the two.

Basically, a floating green triangle with an eye in the middle. Ideally, I'd like the eye to look kind of bored, and the sprite would float around and have tiny arms.

Here's an image reference:

I would be very grateful for anyone who could make this!

Thanks!

stock-vector-vector-eye-of-providence-260668514.jpg

Lonewulf123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Enlish
Hello all,

So I decide to take my hand at making this sprite for myself. I mean, how can I make a request of others if I haven't tried for myself right?

So I'm attaching what I came up with, but I was if I could request some helping touching up the sprite so the animation is smoother, or the shading looks a little better that would be great! I put it together after looking at some pixel art tutorials took me about a day to get something I liked, but I hopefully, this makes the request easier...

Thanks everyone!

SpriteWork.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm back to the bugs.
100 bugs in my coding,
take one down,
fix it up,
132 bugs in my coding.
On the plus side, if all this rioting sparks another Covid outbreak... I will have a whole lot of time to work on my game. Not exactly how I wanted to get that time, but hey I'm a glass is half full... of RM kind of guy. :LZSwink:
A video once in a while won't hurt.
Have a craving for a Nesquik milkshake. No idea why. Haven't had one since I was a kid. lol. I remember them kinda tasting nice, but also leaving a lot of nasty powder at the bottom of the cup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shinkukae