VX Ace Spriteset Request

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Lonewulf123, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Lonewulf123

Lonewulf123 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Enlish
    Type of resource: Spriteset

Style: VX ACE, VX 

Hello,

I have kind of an odd sprite set request. I'm looking to have a sprite set made of the "Eye of Providence". It's the triangle with an eye that's on the American money. It's an odd request I know, but it fits in with a game that I'm making. He would look similar to Y.V. (from Nuclear Throne), or Bill Cipher (From Gravity Falls) if you're familar with the two.

Basically, a floating green triangle with an eye in the middle. Ideally, I'd like the eye to look kind of bored, and the sprite would float around and have tiny arms.

Here's an image reference:

I would be very grateful for anyone who could make this!

Thanks!

stock-vector-vector-eye-of-providence-260668514.jpg

2. Lonewulf123

Lonewulf123 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Enlish
    Hello all,

So I decide to take my hand at making this sprite for myself. I mean, how can I make a request of others if I haven't tried for myself right?

So I'm attaching what I came up with, but I was if I could request some helping touching up the sprite so the animation is smoother, or the shading looks a little better that would be great! I put it together after looking at some pixel art tutorials took me about a day to get something I liked, but I hopefully, this makes the request easier...

Thanks everyone!

SpriteWork.png