(VX ACE) strange door duplication glitch when using Himeworks connected maps script

cirnoe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!

I am using the following script by Himeworks ( here ) in order to connect two maps in my game. It works like a charm- except for some reason the door events in one of my maps duplicates to the other connected map. I know they are duplicates because one of them opens to transfer the player to a room.

I have no idea why it is doing this. Attached is a screenshot of the duplicate doors (the ones that don't have carpets in front of them.)

I would really appreciate if someone can help troubleshoot this with me! And rest assured I did not manipulate the script she made in any way. Thank you so much in advance :)

Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 1.50.58.png

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Totally unrelated, but you should put a ! at the start of the filename for your door character sheet. They shouldn't be floating like that.

You might have to share your project with someone for them to see what's going on here.

cirnoe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Totally unrelated, but you should put a ! at the start of the filename for your door character sheet. They shouldn't be floating like that.

You might have to share your project with someone for them to see what's going on here.
Thank you so much for telling me! The door placement did bother me a bit but I didn't think much of it. They are no longer floating now :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spoke with hudell and many programmer about the Window_BattleLog class and we all just agreed to pretend this class just doesn't exists lol
I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janetjoradan