Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What does "$game_map is not defined" mean?
Happens as soon as my intro is over in my now converted mv version and the game starts and the player are about to be controlled.

I found out what the problem was. I needed to put in the yep core plugin afterwards in the mv version. Now it seems to work

No. There is no such thing as $game_map in MV. If you got that error, it means you did not go through the list of script calls and fix them up. What plugins you have have nothing to do with it.

SkottGaming

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No. There is no such thing as $game_map in MV. If you got that error, it means you did not go through the list of script calls and fix them up. What plugins you have have nothing to do with it.

Then I really don't know what dixed it but after taking away all script calls and playtested a lot of times.. nothing worked, then I tried adding that plugin and that worked but I know what coder god you are so you are probably right... That is what I did though...

Now I want to find a new unique battle system for the game. Tired of the sideview and action battle system... Hmmm..

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I know it looks more like a apple but...its a cherry, his name is: Cherry Knight
i just started uploading some of my selfmade Pixel Art on DA,
visit me there if you are interrested^^
Im sorry but..I Want to play a game.
Anyone here is familiar with the US Law ? I'm working on a game idea at the moment and I have several questions on my mind :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkStudios