VX Ace to MV

ScarletHarbringer

Wandering Swordsman
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello fellow RPG makers and developers, I just want to know how to use VX Ace characters, sprites, face sets, busts, sv battlers in RPG Maker MV? I've noticed did Yanfly this in this video but I don't know how he/she did it. 

Do I really have to resize them or could I use a plugin? It would be easier if someone already had resized all VX Ace face sets and sprites and I can download it from there. Thanks in advance. 

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No you don't have to resize vxa sprites, they will just look smaller than mv sprites but it adjusts to the size. Face sets just add to the correct folder, maybe have to resize but thats easy just find a mv face size and then make the face that size. 

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
sprites can be any size, if you use Ace sprites in MV they will just look smaller. Same for front view monster battlers.

To prevent that smaller display, yes you woul need to resize.

Faces have to be resized, and the same goes with tilesets or anything that has a fixed size.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is the "2 status updates 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*
I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.
Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrisCKC