VX Ace transferred - Eternal Loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi, I recently transferred over one of my old VX Ace projects to MV (first time using it). The game barely had a 4-5 scripts on it and most of it was super basic stuff, which I removed already from the jss->plugins. However, the game just will not load, and I have no idea why. It doesn't pop any error messages or anything. Can anyone take a look at it? I imagine it's something simple but I can't find a solution.
Link to the project:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The console gives a file not found error, which appears to be related to a font.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks Shaz. I thought the game would automatically switch to the new font I had included in it, but apparently that was not the case. Anyway, problem solved, ty.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZetabrandX