VX Ace transferred - Eternal Loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi, I recently transferred over one of my old VX Ace projects to MV (first time using it). The game barely had a 4-5 scripts on it and most of it was super basic stuff, which I removed already from the jss->plugins. However, the game just will not load, and I have no idea why. It doesn't pop any error messages or anything. Can anyone take a look at it? I imagine it's something simple but I can't find a solution.
Link to the project:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The console gives a file not found error, which appears to be related to a font.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks Shaz. I thought the game would automatically switch to the new font I had included in it, but apparently that was not the case. Anyway, problem solved, ty.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I once thought about a boss gauntled game. I actually did it.
Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Feel free to drop by!
Snippet from a game I'm working on. Not much happening here. Mostly look at atmosphere. May upload a longer version. Still need to make up some enemy arts.
Been slightly struggling with developing the latest chapter, I think I will downscale my ambitions and make it more linear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spacewaxamerica