Status
Not open for further replies.

Zino97

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Hey guys I have a problem with rpg maker vx ace with the Yanfly ace shop options script i was trying for hours to rename teh default
shop commands like buy sell and equip because i make the game in a different language than english and it worked fine but the last command
cancel just seems not to work now i looked for like a hour deep in the script and figured out to rename it in the word i wanted to but now it dosent do anything if i press the button on the display

maybe someone had the same problem with the script or know a easy way to rename these commands ... help would be awsome

here is the script:
https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/menu-scripts/ace-shop-options/

Zino97

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Never mind i figuered it out i had to go to the vocab script of the rpgmaker vx ace and edit it there not in the ace shop script

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noicchi