VX and VX Ace Busts

Idril

Widdershins Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello everyone,

First off, I'm new to the forum, so sorry if this is in the wrong place to post this topic!

As for my question/request, I was wondering where to get the RPG Maker VX and VX Ace busts/portraits I've seen around. I've found a few, the ones edited by Archeia, but I read somewhere that there are busts for all the actors and even some of the People.

Were they supposed to come with the program? I'm using RPG Maker VX Ace, a licensed, boxed version bought off of Amazon. I've looked through the program files but I can't find a thing.

Any help would definitely be appreciated!

- Annalise

Bonkers

Get ready to be Wowed!
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No they were not.  They were made by an artist after the program was released, and even RTP materials that are edited or redone do not replace the original RTP package.

You will find them here:

http://divisionheaven.wordpress.com/material-list/material-actors/

When you download the .pngs for the busts, you will want to import them into pictures.

EDIT:  Hmm these must be different busts than the ones you wanted then, my mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
The VX/VXAce busts is a bonus for those who preordered RMVXA. We might make it available in the future but as of date, it is not freely distributed.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Originally the busts were the preorder-bonus, and that's the reason why only part of that is around on the internet.

Sometimes since then they have been given as other bonus on occasion, but as far as I know there is no current method of getting them all.

edit: ninja'd

Last edited by a moderator:

Idril

Widdershins Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Okay, that makes sense! Thank you all for responding! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:
Worst nightmare this morning, tried to get 20 minutes of work done on my project before heading to work and got hit with a POWER SURGE. Restarted my computer and the project was CORRUPTED, luckily I made a back up a few days ago so I only lost 4 days of work but still
Ami
what the other name of Elixir?

many games are use that,i want name it different.
What does your project folder look like?
I was told that an iPhone can provide a personal internet hotspot...You learn something new everyday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr