TMS

Guy with Mask
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Would someone please create or point me towards a plugin that modifies the front-view battle system so that enemy attacks play animations over their target's portrait, like in XP? I like being able to show what the enemy's attacks look like, rather than just having their use blandly noted in text.

TMS

Guy with Mask
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Bumping this.

NeoPGX

~ King of Cuteness ~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (US)
Primarily Uses
N/A
Since I prefer side-view myself I have no intention of ever using something like this but if I did, I would want it like this! :thumbsup-right:

TMS

Guy with Mask
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I wouldn't mind using side-view myself if the party members' sprites didn't look so out of place beside the monster battlers (or I was making a game about tiny fairies trying to survive in a world of predators ten times their size). It would be neat to have a side-view battle system with battler images on both sides, but obviously that would be a plugin of its own.

Actually, looking at a side-view battle with a Treant, I see an issue that would be present even using the front-view battle system (at least with the RTP). The Treant looks too small against the backgrounds - more like a shrub monster than a tree monster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it
So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoxSyreni