Oni

WarDog Studios
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Deb

I seen where you were talking about a hanging image that looks like a honey ball, it made me think of WoW and the insect hives you have to go through in that game, so I found this image.

the hive tiles panda made are really cool, and they kept making me think of those areas in WoW, Then it made me think about all the really cool dungeons you could make with his hive tiles he has.  At this rate if Panda was to make a series of insect hive tiles and did put a price on them to use with assorted tiles(mutated hives, evil bug monsters, etc.) I would totally buy them.  Good job dude!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cartridge

It's all about the guns, man
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
@Maru thats b*cking sick! you are one talented artist, that's for sure!

RocketKnight

Broke with expansive taste
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Shinma

Lurker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You were doing well on it, Themo!

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
And I like them...

I am envisioning the Evil Queen of Dark Honey on her Throne of wax needing honeycombed walls and floors... [;

Trust me - people always want creative resources. Keep at it.

Marcio2

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hello, I wanted to know if the insect bee warrior is free to use in commercial projects ? If anyone knows ^^Thank you very much =D !

diablodevil2

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Boy, a couple years too late. >< Wish I'd seen Maru's!

But! I too am looking to make a hive type area for VX Ace, but more honey-bee like then hornet-like. I've hue-adjusted some normal RTP tiles to get pretty close, and I'm happy with just about everything. The only thing is that I adjusted the lava to look more yellow (it's supposed to be flowing honey), but it still kinda reads to me as lava, even in the context of yellow, waxy floors and walls.

http://imgur.com/O99XGJf

If someone a little more fluent with paint.net (or any editor) could adjust those tiles to read a bit more like honey (or even just tell me it actually does look like honey =p), I'd really appreciate it!

And if anyone's interested in the edits I did, you can feel free to use them too. I made a little album here; http://imgur.com/Bn9mA1y,Vf3JtsD,kfbgtt7,LNqhY1Y

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been seeing bright flashes in the sky for a while, and thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me. Nope! Lightning. Now it's raining heavily. Seeing lightning, but not hearing thunder, is weird.
Small Update for myself:
>Two Dungeon maps are done, Dungeon 3 is in progress. Dungeon 4 needs work.
>4 characters set up out of a possible 6 but those come later.
>Hub area needs work.
>Game completion..., 20-25% maybe?
Does anyone else find writing dialogue hard?
You guys want more tutorials? Well not only are we doing new video tutorials with Driftwood, we've also brought in two contributing authors for the blog to get a new tutorial every week! First one here from @Avery
https://blog.rpgmakerweb.com/tutorials/tutorial-mapping-interior/

Next week we'll get something from @hiddenone
Husband has roped me into playing one of his PSO2 characters. Productivity is now negative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ighjku