Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Resource Type: Tiles
Maker Format: VX
Art Style: Realistic
Description: Hello. Joined the forum so i could make a request. I have tried many searches through the years looking for sandwich tiles. All the results i found were irrelevant. Please try to create as many combinations as possible (Onions+Lettuce+Tomato; Mayo+Pickles+Spinach; Ect)
Reference Images: Sandwich making station. Breadbox.
Additional Notes: My only concern are the condiments, toppings, and bread. You can add the stuff around it if you choose.

Thank you for reading my request.

Babycake

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Topic bump. 1 month 3 week has elapsed.
Any feedback to assist?

Sevarihk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Maybe you could give some examples of the style you are going for? What do you mean by realistic? Maybe post a few tiles you are using that the sandwich shop tiles are supposed to match.
Or maybe post a list of specific objects that you are looking for. Even if no one feels like making a complete sandwich shop tileset, there might be people willing to make or edit a few of those objects.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Babycake can you confirm that you want them for VX instead of VXA (VX Ace)?
Because VX is much older than VXA and almost unused due to it being one of the worst versions of the RPG-Makers compared to the others.
And while the tilesheets are mostly similiar there are some differences...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
Castle is my Biggest Fear :kaodes:. I just Managed make Part by Part (like the Entrance only),not the Entire Castle like in the RM Sample...
This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dgb