MyNameWontFi

My avatar is actually deep-fried ._.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey all.
I'm trying to find help with my request. I need face sets on these 2 characters.
CartFaces.png gallery_569_5_22456.png
I need face sets for the black guy and the knight at the bottom. Sad, happy, angered, anything will do. Thanks in advanced :)

First pic is made by Avadan with increased contrast to match VXA style.
Knight pic is made by Holder.

Last edited:

ZirconStorms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
CartFaces2.png CartFaces3.png
I don't care about being credited for these ("Anonymous" is fine if you must). I hope these are useful to you.

MyNameWontFi

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wow, thank you very much! But the blue priest isn't actually what I wanted. I was referring to the knight at the bottom left ( the only character visible in the second picture ).

But I understand if you don't have the time to make another one and I don't want to be an annoyance to you. Thanks a bunch, still. :)

ZirconStorms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wow, thank you very much! But the blue priest isn't actually what I wanted. I was referring to the knight at the bottom left ( the only character visible in the second picture ).

But I understand if you don't have the time to make another one and I don't want to be an annoyance to you. Thanks a bunch, still. :)
Original post: "and the knight at the bottom." The knight image isn't displayed at the bottom of your post: it's on the top right.

It's not the end of the world, but for future request posts, try not to include images that are irrelevant to your request, like those other faceset characters. Basic free image editors can easily do the trick. It'll make people's lives easier; and you would get your resources done faster, since people wouldn't run the risk of making a mistake like I did.

Anyways, here you go.

knightedits.png

MyNameWontFi

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Original post: "and the knight at the bottom." The knight image isn't displayed at the bottom of your post: it's on the top right.
Really? That's not how it looks from my computer. Probably because my resolution is lower than yours.
img.png
Sorry for the inconvenience. And thanks for your help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:
um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broiderers