MyNameWontFi

My avatar is actually deep-fried ._.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey all.
I'm trying to find help with my request. I need face sets on these 2 characters.
CartFaces.png gallery_569_5_22456.png
I need face sets for the black guy and the knight at the bottom. Sad, happy, angered, anything will do. Thanks in advanced :)

First pic is made by Avadan with increased contrast to match VXA style.
Knight pic is made by Holder.

Last edited:

ZirconStorms

VX & VX Ace Scripts
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
CartFaces2.png CartFaces3.png
I don't care about being credited for these ("Anonymous" is fine if you must). I hope these are useful to you.

MyNameWontFi

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wow, thank you very much! But the blue priest isn't actually what I wanted. I was referring to the knight at the bottom left ( the only character visible in the second picture ).

But I understand if you don't have the time to make another one and I don't want to be an annoyance to you. Thanks a bunch, still. :)

ZirconStorms

VX & VX Ace Scripts
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wow, thank you very much! But the blue priest isn't actually what I wanted. I was referring to the knight at the bottom left ( the only character visible in the second picture ).

But I understand if you don't have the time to make another one and I don't want to be an annoyance to you. Thanks a bunch, still. :)
Original post: "and the knight at the bottom." The knight image isn't displayed at the bottom of your post: it's on the top right.

It's not the end of the world, but for future request posts, try not to include images that are irrelevant to your request, like those other faceset characters. Basic free image editors can easily do the trick. It'll make people's lives easier; and you would get your resources done faster, since people wouldn't run the risk of making a mistake like I did.

Anyways, here you go.

knightedits.png

MyNameWontFi

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Original post: "and the knight at the bottom." The knight image isn't displayed at the bottom of your post: it's on the top right.
Really? That's not how it looks from my computer. Probably because my resolution is lower than yours.
img.png
Sorry for the inconvenience. And thanks for your help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Am I allowed to make a recruitment thread NOT for RPG Maker stuff?

Like for a group project?
(NOT RPG Maker project.)
If the new RPG Maker's character generator produces full busts and can match the art styles of previous RPG Makers, that might be a big incentive to buy it. An easier way to craft custom map tile sheets though would probably be an even bigger game changer.
Note to self: One lemon is enough to flavor my drink.
'I'm not homophobic, I'm not scared of me house.' - Peter Kay xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madoke44