Humble RPG Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

I'm using this script to create post battle events. However I've encountered a problem.

There are certain items and skills that I use that activate by forcing actions on battlers via common events, whenever a battler manages to kill the enemies using items or skills I've made this way, the battle just freezes, the music keeps playing and the victory message doesn't show up.

Can anyone try solving the issue? It works fine without this script. So there must be some issue with the script itself.

Any help would be appreciated.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So you're another person that doesn't understand the information I'm trying to pass on.
Sorry for that. I'm very blunt.
The thread topic I linked (if you went there) was from Andar stating the issue you are having and that the answer is somewhere in the forums because it is a known issue.
I do not know where, but the solution stated was to possible use immortality on an enemy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS