BrotherKnight

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hiya! I'm in dire need of an Icon and a new Title Screen for my game. The game was made in VX Ace and the art form can be the artist's work or based on Mack's art. What I envisioned my icon to look like is a burning shield with 2 swords behind it with the letters TQZ and an arrow stuck to the letter z. As for the title screen, basically like the Icon but instead of TQZ it has The Quest For Zelderon in the front.

References for the shields and stuff
http://www.stockunlimited.com/vector-illustration/fire-pixel-art_2021087.html - Fire Reference
- Cross Swords Reference
- Shield Reference

D4yz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,
I think you may want to be a bit more specific with your request. I actually began to put something together, and 40 minutes in I realized that I really have no idea what style you want this work to be done in. Your shield would be a more photo-realistic style, where as your Minecraft swords image would certainly be more Pixalated.
Please consider further defining your request.

Sincerely,
D4yz

BrotherKnight

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello,
I think you may want to be a bit more specific with your request. I actually began to put something together, and 40 minutes in I realized that I really have no idea what style you want this work to be done in. Your shield would be a more photo-realistic style, where as your Minecraft swords image would certainly be more Pixalated.
Please consider further defining your request.

Sincerely,
D4yz

I wanted a pixel art style for my game. The only shield that can represent why envisioned is that shield. The color scheme for the shield maybe red, blue and silver while the swords maybe generic swords
I'm sorry for the confusion.

Sincerely,
Guy who ****ing forgot to be more specific

D4yz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hahah, don't stress. It's not a big deal. Just for the record, this was made:
upload_2017-9-1_7-16-32.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All new MZ Weather & Title updates are also RETRO'able for MV! Updated RETRO project will be released on same day I'll release updated MZ demo -project!

retro.png
Just lost about half a day's worth of work because rpg maker crashed during playtesting and corrupted my file :kaolivid:
Boku.gif
advanced_puzzling.PNG
Having a lot of fun making different poses for my character sets! Open to suggestions/critique!

CSKttqh.png

AABS laser beams features:
1,Shoot penetrating laser beams for player's normal attack
2,Beam's width/damage/comsumes/loot can be controlled by events/variables with great flexibility
3,Beam can rebound to walls or certain regionID
4,Can play SE when shooting beams
5,Beam's images can be solid images or animated ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistikal