Mairuuwu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Editor de Scripts.jpgResultados de la Busqueda.jpg

The Life Points abrevation (LIFE in this case) doesn't apper in battles. How can I fix this?

Last edited:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How have you set it up? Have you just renamed HP or MP or TP?
Is that the default battle status window or have you added a script? If so, which one?

Please use Alt+PrintScreen to take screenshots. Photos taken with your phone make it hard to see things (in addition to your taking it on an angle, which is creative, but makes it even harder).

Mairuuwu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Being honest, I don't know. My RPGMaker came in french, I translated to spanish, but the scripts were in japanese, so what I made was download FNAFB 3 Final Mix and copy paste all scripts in english. I guess in mid of copy paste ocurried the error. But I don't know where is the problem, I don't understand pretty well scripts yet.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So that looks like your HP, which IS showing, but not with the description. So that must be one of your scripts that's causing the issue.

Please go into your scripts and do a global search (control+shift+f) and search for
def draw_actor_hp

and show us the list of results.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

@Mairuuwu , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Mairuuwu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So that looks like your HP, which IS showing, but not with the description. So that must be one of your scripts that's causing the issue.

Please go into your scripts and do a global search (control+shift+f) and search for
def draw_actor_hp

and show us the list of results.
I actually edit the thread with the results.

A-Moonless-Night

WINTER IS COMING
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Have you deleted some of your base scripts? That method should appear at least four more times across three different base scripts: Window_Base, Window_Status and Window_BattleStatus.

If you have altered or deleted base scripts, that's a bad idea. It's better to make edits in new scripts that you add in below Main.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, the method is called in 4 more scripts, but the definition is only in one.

Given that yours occurs on line 497 and mine is on 496, I'm thinking you do have mods to your base scripts. Can you please do that search again, and this time double-click on the entry that comes up and post it here?

A-Moonless-Night

WINTER IS COMING
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sorry, didn't realise the search included def.

Mairuuwu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
No, the method is called in 4 more scripts, but the definition is only in one.

Given that yours occurs on line 497 and mine is on 496, I'm thinking you do have mods to your base scripts. Can you please do that search again, and this time double-click on the entry that comes up and post it here?
Actually edit again the thread.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When you provide information, please just post it in the next post, rather than editing your original post. You removed the first screenshots, so it took me a while to remember what the issue actually was - it's handy to be able to refer back to EVERYTHING you've provided, rather than just the last thing.

Now, can you do a global search (control+shift+F) for self.hp_a and show us (in a new post) what comes up as the results?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And back. Trying to work online with no internet for 1.5 days was...interesting. I felt like a character in a old Sierra game trying to find internet due to all the hoops I had to jump through just to get online for work.
grief... if MV didn't have certain plugins already, I think I'd upgrade to MZ. seeing like 10 MV plugins in 1 MZ one is hilariously convenient lol.
Have you already checkes out my mapping tutorial on the blog? I would love to hear your feedback and things you'd like to see in the future!

one of character for my upcoming game idk how to design o_O

Designing patches that can 'augmented' to clothing based armor. Such good fun. A bit time consuming due to the need to create image displays, but the patches are limited so it's not too tiring.
Note: lol, posting this made me find a couple mistakes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilKeepItReal