VXA-OS - Create your MMO with RPG Maker

SloppyJoeStudios

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please contribute to our project! Help us to alleviate the financial stress of developing, for 3 years, the most complete and secure free online game engine of RPG Maker.

We are receiving donations through PIX, from the email: vxa-os.donate@hotmail.com

Users who contribute significantly to our project are grateful for colorful usernames on Discord.

Hi!

I just found this script and I have a complete big open world game that I'm interested in converting to a MMO.
Is it fairly easy to put into a project that is so far into development already?

I only need to add sidequests and some other stuff to make it a multiplayer title.
I also want to know if this script makes it possible to make a local multiplayer experience?

Withsome help from you, I'd be willing to donate some gold ❤️

//Sloppy Joe Studios

Valentine90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It is easy to create an MMORPG with VXA-OS, it has almost all the functions of the RPG Maker in operation, approximately 99%, so it is likely that all or almost everything in your project that was done by events, for example, works in VXA-OS.

About donations, thanks in advance. This week I am going to create a Paypal account to receive international donations. The PIX system that I reported earlier, unfortunately, only works in Brazil at the moment.

Valentine90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Version 2.1.4 available.

LOG:
-Quest dialog window added;
-Fade out over the windows;
-Updated manual;
-Error in z order of paperdolls fixed;
-Error in the counting of added VIP days fixed;
-Error in waiting until the end of the Tremor Effect event command fixed;
-Mistake when defeating enemies with abilities that add fixed state;
-Error when exiting the game while the player is being attacked by a fixed enemy.

Valentine90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Contribute to our project! Help us to alleviate the financial stress of developing, for 3 years, the most complete and secure free online game engine of RPG Maker.
Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=GWF4ERBTWALKA
Rt4U3VU.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

would i get in trouble if i didn't take out the computer icons on my fake computer screen i had Discord, Messanger, and rpg maker up
Auto-Adjust Text Outline, Run Common Events on Transfer | RPG Maker News #111

I sweep the floor. My brother, "You didn't do a good job. There are dust bunnies everywhere." He sweeps the floor weeks later. "I just swept. Why are there dust bunnies everywhere?" Me," Guess you didn't do a good enough job."
Today, I tortured my internet by downloading 20 files at once and then I played a guessing game as to which would finish their download first :kaojoy:
Oh god, just watched HawkZombie's stream of my game and realised that *none* of the branching scenes work properly. One has no character graphic, one soft locks due to a passability issue, and one doesn't have its autorun set to the right trigger. I've got first prize in the bag, baby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
egekaia