VXA-OS - Create your MMO with RPG Maker

SkottGaming

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please contribute to our project! Help us to alleviate the financial stress of developing, for 3 years, the most complete and secure free online game engine of RPG Maker.

We are receiving donations through PIX, from the email: vxa-os.donate@hotmail.com

Users who contribute significantly to our project are grateful for colorful usernames on Discord.

Hi!

I just found this script and I have a complete big open world game that I'm interested in converting to a MMO.
Is it fairly easy to put into a project that is so far into development already?

I only need to add sidequests and some other stuff to make it a multiplayer title.
I also want to know if this script makes it possible to make a local multiplayer experience?

Withsome help from you, I'd be willing to donate some gold ❤️

//Sloppy Joe Studios

Valentine90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It is easy to create an MMORPG with VXA-OS, it has almost all the functions of the RPG Maker in operation, approximately 99%, so it is likely that all or almost everything in your project that was done by events, for example, works in VXA-OS.

About donations, thanks in advance. This week I am going to create a Paypal account to receive international donations. The PIX system that I reported earlier, unfortunately, only works in Brazil at the moment.

Valentine90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Version 2.1.4 available.

LOG:
-Quest dialog window added;
-Fade out over the windows;
-Updated manual;
-Error in z order of paperdolls fixed;
-Error in the counting of added VIP days fixed;
-Error in waiting until the end of the Tremor Effect event command fixed;
-Mistake when defeating enemies with abilities that add fixed state;
-Error when exiting the game while the player is being attacked by a fixed enemy.

Valentine90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Contribute to our project! Help us to alleviate the financial stress of developing, for 3 years, the most complete and secure free online game engine of RPG Maker.
Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=GWF4ERBTWALKA
Rt4U3VU.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pretty much stopped posting in the progress thread cuz it feels like talking to the void, lol, so I've just been posting on IG instead. But someone finally liked my post there, lol. Dunno if I'll continue tho. Probably not xD

My game's progressing quite well. Just kinda stuck on mapping right now. Decided to go the side, slightly top down view route. I'm drawing everything from scratch for a personal touch uwu
Stomach isn't feeling too good last time. Perhaps something I ate
Phew! logged back. Seems I was too occupied with 3D learning (yeah for RPGM purposes) creating IRL space, trying to grow catnip, dealing with health and DC is good. (so MrC) ^^
Tyler.stewart wrote on Cherry's profile.
I was wondering if you've heard anything about the patch that allows you to show text anywhere on the screen utilizing pictures being upgraded to work with the official 2k3 release? Your work with 2k3 is awesome dude, keep it alive. I'm 33 and am still playing with 2k3 largely thanks to your work with the game engine. I appreciate the official patch updates you post. Please continue posting
Currently trying to add items in the same style as Kyrise's excellent icons. I like having a large variety of items :3 KyriseandMe.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcanica