FishStickMystic

The Nerdiest Nerd
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello! :LZSsmile: Sorry for the vague title.
I have an issue with Hime's Casting Time script and a script by GreatRedSpirit (on rmn) that is supposed to remove states on skill usage.
Here are links to both if you need them:
GRS': https://www.pastebucket.com/566038
Hime's: http://himeworks.com/redirect.php?type=script&name=casting_time

I have an actor who uses a powerful attack that charges for three turns. I have another actor who uses an ability that "hides" him (makes him invincible for a short time using a state), who can then use a "backstab" attack (only when hidden) that removes the hidden state.

I got GreatRedSpirit's script for the hide and backstab attacks. It works fine with those, no problem. However, for some reason, the first actor can begin to charge his powerful attack, but as soon as it's his turn again, I get this error message:

4cf23f58eb81bb4778846ad54919cd8f.png

I have no idea why these two scripts are conflicting with each other... Probably because I know nothing about rgss... :LZSbleh:

I would have just asked GreatRedSpirit, but he's on rmn and I don't think it has a private messaging feature (unless I'm just blind, heh...). Does anyone know how to fix it or another similar script I can use?

Thank you! :LZScheeze:

tammie

6 years with RM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I would have just asked GreatRedSpirit, but he's on rmn and I don't think it has a private messaging feature (unless I'm just blind, heh...).
There is.
At the top, you'll see an option, "mailbox". hover over that and click "compose".

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I guess I should post something on my game advancements.
Hmm, tough crowd...I wish I had screenshots for my prototype idea...but alas, I do not.
How many tentacles does an octopus have?
TEN-tacles.

XD I just heard this joke the other day and love it.
Future Mike.png
was fun to draw my characters for something other than my game for once. made some new designs for them, one being based on a friend's version of my character for his comic. I'll fix this up at some point tho as I feel I wanna use it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chook