SoullessRenn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello!
Im using Sapphire Action System IV but I have 2 problems and I don't know if you can solve it without getting different script.

1. In Sas IV skills/spells graphics are rotating when you cast them (for example fireball) . Is there a way to disable it or edit how graphics should perform?

2. There is an option to give player sounds in battle but is there an option to do that for enemies? I want to give different monsters different SE in battle and on death.

Hermanoteu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Hello,
1. I don't see any way other than to edit the script, the problem itself is not preventing the sprite from rotating, but allowing you to configure which one will rotate and which one will not. As I'm not a scripter, I can't do much, but for the second item, you can make an animation for each enemy with different SE, as for the death, configure the death of each enemy on the next event page, using the comment [localsw X]

2. Attached files.

By Google translater

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.png
    2.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 5

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Currently at beginner level, checking tutorials on YT and Skillshare
If you like my music I'm open for commissions. You can also visit my website by clicking here to know more about my work.
I know it can be a little confusing with all the advent calendars and time zones, but make sure Starbird, GalacticGod, WaywardMartian and Guardinthena get all the love they deserve fot their hard work! ;3
*it's getting better all the time* tenacious determination (got bills to pay) and doing PT for this gimpy hand - I'm improving quite a bit. :rock-left::troll::rock-right: Had to resign from my fav Lead Security Analyst job because I couldn't type to keep pace ;_; however, Big N kept me on, so finishing my contracts with them. :D
I was playing with ChatGPT-3 and I feels like did some crime with this...

1670127825626.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeonanha