Puffer

creator of a game that doesnt exist yet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So i messing around with Window_Title Command, i change the font and the font size. It worked really great but the text get cuted ?

Is there anyway to increase the space between each command?

View attachment 44694

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you'll need a script to change the title menu, and that script needs to be specific to your case.

Please give a link to the font and the size you set and how big the menu area has to be, so that someone can give you the modified title menu script (it can only fit one size, changing fontsize again will again mess everything up). You also need to state which script you've used for the screen size change and what screen size you now have.

I've moved this thread to Script Request. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Puffer

creator of a game that doesnt exist yet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
you'll need a script to change the title menu, and that script needs to be specific to your case.

Please give a link to the font and the size you set and how big the menu area has to be, so that someone can give you the modified title menu script (it can only fit one size, changing fontsize again will again mess everything up). You also need to state which script you've used for the screen size change and what screen size you now have.

I've moved this thread to Script Request. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Thank you for your answer, but i figure it out :p  Here is the code to add into Window_TitleCommand if some one need

Code:
  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # * Setup Font
  alias font_draw_item draw_item
  def draw_item(index)
    # Change your font settings here
    contents.font.name = "SVN-KG Ten Thousand Reasons"
    contents.font.size = 35
    # end
    font_draw_item(index)
  end 
  # * Space between lines
  def line_height
    return 35
  end

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

currently working on some template sprites and tweaking the walk cycle :)
Lunee.jpg
Early try to draw our Demon Countess, who destroyed her own soul leaving just an empty shell of a body - until our heroine unwillingly takes possession of it, every time she falls asleep.
(I know it’s a premade face from the Dark Fantasy Set, but I spent so much time with her, that I can’t bring myself to change the sprite anymore xD)
I finished setting up my new desk and apparently she thinks this is where she goes now.

20210411_082331.jpg
not me baking a pie because i was inspired by celeste

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
natefu