The Insolent One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Hello there.
I'm here, humbling requesting for an icon, for RPG Maker VX Ace, of a submachine gun called ZK 476.
It looks like this in real life:

zk476_01.jpg ZK476.jpg

I don't really mind what the style the icon is going to be since I'm not picky. That being said, I would like if the icon had this style.

carbine.png

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

CEO1234

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ZK 476.png

I have drawn this from scratch but have looked at all three pictures for reference. You can tweak it however you like if you want something changed. Don't know the size for VX Ace so made it 48 by 48. You can resize this to your liking. I tried to make it look better than the other pix-elated icon. I hope it's good enough.

CarlosDavilla

The Insolent One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RM2k
View attachment 140989

I have drawn this from scratch but have looked at all three pictures for reference. You can tweak it however you like if you want something changed. Don't know the size for VX Ace so made it 48 by 48. You can resize this to your liking. I tried to make it look better than the other pix-elated icon. I hope it's good enough.
Hey @CEO1234, thank you for your help. I appreciate that you took your time to make this for me.
Although I must say it doesn't resemble the submachine gun that is on the pictures. It's missing its foldable stock and the handle of the gun is in its middle, not right next to the stock. It is good enough for me, though. Nothing that a few tweaks in Photoshop can't fix.
Also, if it interests you, the size of an icon on RMVXA is 24x24.
Again, thank you so much for your help.
Do you need credits? If so, how should I credit you?

CEO1234

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No credits are necessary. I've never drawn a gun before so I'm glad to receive the constructive criticism.

CarlosDavilla

The Insolent One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Well, in the end, I didn't find the result to be satisfactorily enough, @CEO1234. I'm sorry.
Not because I didn't like it or anything, but because I couldn't resize your icon properly without losing its shape.
So, I tried to make it myself based on the model you made for me, and this was the final result. I even made one for MV.

MV(48x48):
ZK 476.png

VXACE(24x24):
zk476.png

It's not that good since it doesn't have any point of lighting nor shadows like in the example I posted, but it's enough for now, at least.
Well, I guess that about solves the problem.
Thank you once again for your help.

CEO1234

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry I couldn't be of more use. Just remember to post the correct size format for people that may not know.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RayGarden7 wrote on Geovid's profile.
Hey I'm new the RPG Maker forms as well and was having the same problem you are with needing 30 post or 30 threads we must complete. Maybe we could help each other out? Why you on the forms what is your goal?

Apparently the various VS core plugins are going to be free. :LZSexcite:
Now to go wash the stink off myself from having had to look at Twitter.
:rtear:

heroine before entering いせかい
We're giving away a copy of MZ come join us!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojofag