slickdeath97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't know if this might be a script issue, but if it is then please let me know. I am having a problem with my characters in battle from when they beat a monster and they get exp. their subclass levels up even if they don't get enough exp for them to do so and when the primary class gets enough exp to level up the primary doesn't level up.
Here is my game folder so you might be able to see what the issue might be.

Thanks for the help.
Edit: so it might be a script issue. Although I don't know what script is causing the problem. I copied all my scripts to a new project and the issue didn't happen. I even tried with the same enemies, the same events, but the issue didn't happen in the new project.
Edit 2: It is a script issue. The CSCA Difficulty script is causing a problem in the game. When I don't have it going the exp and stuff works fine, but when I choose a difficulty it causes the issue to arise.
Here is the script:
How do I fix this?

Last edited:

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Thank you.

(From VXAce Support.)

Closed at @slickdeath97's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kes
Let me ask you this - when was the last time you backed up? Can you afford to lose all the progress you've made since the last backup?
Just asking.
Working on fun ways to get around the Midnight Circus level! Cannons were a given :LZSlol:

apolloblastoff.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tree_of_Topaz