Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello RM members!

could you help me please to make my player actor in field have breathing animation?

Note: without breathing sprite, just use script.

THANK YOU!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what do you mean by "field"?

in map that is impossible because map sprites are too small for a correct breathing animation to be even visible. And if you make a breathing animation that is visible it will look bad due to the sizes involved.

if you're talking about battles - by default there are no actor sprites in battlescreen, so you'll have to specify which battlescript you're using to use what sprites for the actors before someone can do this.

Ronyun_Deren

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
what do you mean by "field"?

in map that is impossible because map sprites are too small for a correct breathing animation to be even visible. And if you make a breathing animation that is visible it will look bad due to the sizes involved.

if you're talking about battles - by default there are no actor sprites in battlescreen, so you'll have to specify which battlescript you're using to use what sprites for the actors before someone can do this.
owwww. If that true, it's okay. I will not use that feature though. No, i don't use char battlers. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!
ScreenShot_8_10_2022_7_15_21.png
Looks like Mike's got a new party member in Robbi...

Calf survival story with a happy ending.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wintt