The Insolent One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Hello, it's me again.

So, today I have a problem with Vlue's Basic Quest script.

You see, I looked at the script and thought it was fine for what I was needing, but then I realize that it was made for "fetch quests". (Ex: Get five apples. - 1/5)
The thing is, most of the quests of my game relies on only one objective, so there's no need for things like the counter on the right, and I can't get rid of it.

Is there any way to take it off?

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
From what I can see that's line 732
Code:
draw_text(0,yy,contents.width,18,obj.current.to_s+"/"+obj.max.to_s,2)
Maybe comment out that line.

CarlosDavilla

The Insolent One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Well, it worked.
Thanks, Roninator. You saved me once again.
This thread can now be closed.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.
currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbzikowany