(VXace) Yanfly Visual Battlers, how to change death character to a coffin?

GRass8888

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
https://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/10445-yea-visual-battlers-addon-fix i found this update to yanfly visual battlers script and it make it so that death characters appear in the battle as x sprite in overworld but with a angle instead of before where they would just stay in place.
1611341301735.png
while that is neat i personally would prefer if the character instead changed into a coffin sprite even if is the default one that comes with rpg maker vx ace, i tried to contact the original creator but it seems they dissapeared from the website for some years now, can someone help me?

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Does my answer here fix the issue?

GRass8888

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does my answer here fix the issue?
not fixed
1611623539578.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.
elex 50s face.png

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zuyuliena