Wait an hour!

ATDynax

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have this Berry tree, that gives ranom berries. Then it is empty and is supposed to be full of berries after a set period of time. I managed to do this with the Wait command set to 999, but that's only 16 seconds. How can i make it so that the bush regrows the fruit after minutes or hours, without inputting hundreds of Wait-commands?

Silenity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Most likely going to need a plugin. I know for a fact Galv has a timer plugin and there may be more in the plugin section of the forums.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
your best way would be to use a variable-based time system, but in that case you'll have to completely restructure your event not to work by any waits.

ATDynax

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I guess i'll link the tree to sleeping in a tent or Inn.

White Flare

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have this Berry tree, that gives ranom berries. Then it is empty and is supposed to be full of berries after a set period of time. I managed to do this with the Wait command set to 999, but that's only 16 seconds. How can i make it so that the bush regrows the fruit after minutes or hours, without inputting hundreds of Wait-commands?
You would have to make a variable for every tree that did this. then have your parallel event add 1 to the variable and wait 60 in a loop. then on the tree use an if statement - If variable >= 1000 self switch A on. Self switch A will have the code for harvesting the tree, and at the end set variable to 0, then turn self switch A off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If I recorded myself making (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz