One of Rem's Many Husbands
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys... *y-yawwwn*

So, I made this account 2 and a half years ago and did absolutely nothing with it. I got into RPG Maker VX Ace after seeing it on the Steam Market, and started messing around with it. I created a pretty elaborate game (for my age back then) that had about an hour of gameplay, but I never posted it to anything because it felt weak compared to other games I had tried out. So that went down the drain, and I just kinda forgot about it. After messing around with Unity and Game Maker, I realized I was going nowhere with it because I lacked the tenacity to seriously learn coding. So I kinda gave up coding, but I've been working on my art for almost 6 years now, and I'm good enough to be confident. I've also written many unfinished stories that seem like they'd be amazing in a finished product. Basically, I've been drifting for a while. But here I am now, back to RM, and I just thought I'd introduce myself as a forum lurker for two years now. Although, to be completely and utterly honest, my main goal is to be charismatic enough for people to be interested in the game I'm working on (wait, this is the internet what the **** am I thinking), so I thought it was a good idea...

Anyway, I'm working on a game, although I'm not past the point to say I'm actually developing it (I'm working on the CG and sprites first), but it will probably be called "5 Wishes", about a man who revisits his hometown after 10 years and meets a ghost of his past. If anyone is interested in me or my project, just send me a msg and I'll try not to fall asleep again...

PS: I've heard the moderators on here are evil, I hope this post gets through.

PSS: Actually, I just lied and said that to get attention sorry I'm mentally unstable.

c0sa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Lol, welcome back! Hope you do great with your proyects!

RubbyDukky

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, I'll be doing just that ;)

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the ACTIVE part of the group!

RubbyDukky

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah-haha... Good morning too...

GoodSelf

Zhu Li! Do the thing!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Don't worry about the moderators, they're all very nice  :D

Just don't ever, ever, ever, break rule #14.

Welcome back!

RubbyDukky

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, I might get mauled like that- okay I'm not going to continue that joke because it's extremely offensive, but thanks, I'm hoping to see everyone around more :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kleik