frostwolf3

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
so its quiet simple i need to make sure that tiles are stared so that it can walk behind it
but it keep getting impassible like if it was a cross
when i use the circle it walks over it
and i have my first tile B as star the whole thing works perfectly except that part
any help would be much appreciated

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
"Star" means: place this tile on top in the display and look for the A-Tile below to check passability.
So if you have a tile set to star and can't move behind, that means that the tile used for the lower layer is impassable.

If you're using your tileset to define passability you need to change the lower tile on that position.
If you're using something else to determine passability, you need to change that part.

frostwolf3

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
"Star" means: place this tile on top in the display and look for the A-Tile below to check passability.
So if you have a tile set to star and can't move behind, that means that the tile used for the lower layer is impassable.

If you're using your tileset to define passability you need to change the lower tile on that position.
If you're using something else to determine passability, you need to change that part.
ohhhh that makes alot of sense thank youuu sooo much. I just placed an empty passable on A2 and then my tiles thank uuuuuuu sooo much

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you're an artist of illustrations, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of writing, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of programming, you're doing fine.
But if you are all three above (and more) you cannot allow any distractions in your life.
Anyone had school furniture?
After working out some initial confusion, I managed to get Yanfly's Improved Battlebacks successfully working on a test battle, changing the battleback and getting it to scroll during combat. This means that I can have graphically dynamic battles on moving platforms, like the roof of a train or the deck of a ship/airship...
Place Events Like Tiles Through Replacement, & Take Notes Free Form | RPG Maker News #41

the singularity is upon us:
1621133810311.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Styrale