Status
Not open for further replies.

Castagna

Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hello :)  
In this rpg maker version, I can't set walls as star fields (or maybe I don't know how to do it?),
so i can't walk under them, or use their tile as event to move under it.

I'm using an event that make the character able to walk through walls and sets its opacity to 20 when he has to move under a wall, and removes these effects after he passed, but it's really boring to set an event like this every time I put a wall or a building in the map!

wall1.png

wall2.png

The idea is to have a script that changes your opacity to 20 and lets you walk through walls were a region (for example, 10) is set.
If it is hard to make the player move directly to this kind of region (because this region would be on a wall), then there could be another one (for example, 9) that lets you pass through a wall and changes your opacity to 255, a region (for example, 10) that changes your opacity to 20 (it will be changed back to 255 when the player quits region 10 / enters region 9) and a region (for example, 8) where a player can't walk even if he can go through walls.

wall3.png

It would also be great if the opacity could be set as a parameter in the plugin manager.

I still don't know enough about Javascript, otherwise I would have made this script on my own...
Thanks for reading this, help me (and other people with this issue) if you can  :D

Castagna

Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I solved this issue generalizing the common event:

screenshot.1.png

And now i just need to copy and paste the event set like this where i need it.

screenshot.2.png

Thanks anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am starting to enjoy writing. I never thought I would enjoy it since my dyslexia was holding me back so much.
Thanks to the community here :)
For those interested chapter 2 and 3 are available to read here:
I'm having a fun time working with the MZ RTP. The waterfall hasn't changed, though, so I'm wondering if they didn't make a new one or if they forgot to put it in...

good progress on the typescript Definitions files almost done all the Manager and yet I still have to do the Battle Manager...who is seriously so much data lol
Are the export options for MZ known yet?
I thought they were supposed to be my friends T_T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularManGuy