alltheyuriz

The one the only Cat Dad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi guys it's me again I wanted to get a personal hair made because I can't find it anywhere. I just need it for the walking sprite that I can just attach it to no need to make a generator parts or if you know of one that looks like this the I'll use that. Thank you for reading and have a nice day
Untitled37_20220509133031.png

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Would the back be pretty much split down the middle?

alltheyuriz

The one the only Cat Dad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Would you like something akin to my avatar's hair, or more focused on the rear hair?

alltheyuriz

The one the only Cat Dad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Pearl484 yea that would be great just flipped to match the character base

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay. Unfortunately, I double checked, and the parts I have are from the paid resource for kid's generator parts. I double checked to see if I have any front hair that's similiar, but free, or does not use that as a base, but I couldn't find any.

I recommend Viktor Rocha's work. I know they should have similiar types of parts. I've heard mention that their generator file they shared expired though, so you may have to PM them to ask for a copy. I unfortunately already put their files in my generator, and it has a glitch where it won't easily share resources between computers.

alltheyuriz

The one the only Cat Dad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Messing around with fragment shaders (filters). This thing is HUGE and I'm surprised almost no one makes good use of. Even the number of plugins that do this stuff are limited.
ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!
DrBuni wrote on Akiritas's profile.
That is a cute Link picture, reminds me of the Samurai Jack artstyle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lennonmchugh01