Status
Not open for further replies.

sebesmos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I recently built a map and had it set up how I wanted it. I tested it out and made sure to check in my database that all objects I wanted to be impassable were marked with an x. Now, after I've added a few events, my character can suddenly walk on the walls (as well as my randomly moving NPC's). I'm not sure what to do. I've checked the database for my game and I have these tiles marked with x's so they shouldn't be able to be walked upon.

Any advice? Can an event somehow trigger this problem?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)
Remember, life is sh*t. But it will difinitely be less sh*t in the future! Stay happy everyone ^^ ...*continues to die inside*
Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boredguy851